We can show you how to exercise!
At Absolute Physiotherapy, we’ve created a program that’s tailored to an older population:
- Small supervised classes (6 person max)
- Challenging exercises but always modified to match each individual’s ability level
- A variety of balance drills to help reduce the risk of falling
- Includes exercises specifically shown to be effective in the management of arthritis
- Designed to build whole-body strength for ageing gracefully
We all know that exercise is good for us. Let us show you how!
How the class runs
We do an active warm-up to get our joints moving and blood flowing to the working muscles.
We focus on the major movement patterns to achieve an all-round increase in functional, everyday strength.
We include balance exercises that challenge you physically and mentally at the same time.
We do some slow movements and light stretching to help improve flexibility and recovery.
If you are interested in joining, or you would like to know more, please feel free to contact us at the clinic on 03 9510 3555