Exercise for Life
We can show you how to exercise!
At Absolute Physiotherapy, we've created a program that's tailored to an older population:
- Small supervised classes (6 person max)
- Challenging exercises but always modified to match each individual's ability level
- A variety of balance drills to help reduce the risk of falling
- Includes exercises specifically shown to be effective in the management of arthritis
- Designed to build whole body strength for ageing gracefully
We all know that exercise is good for us. Let us show you how!
How the class runs
Active warm up
We do an active warm up to get our joints moving and blood flowing to the working muscles.
We focus on the major movement patterns to achieve an all-round increase in functional, everyday strength.
We include balance exercises that challenge you physically and mentally at the same time.
We do some slow movements and light stretching to help improve flexibility and recovery.
If you are interested in joining, or you would like to know more, please feel free to contact us at the clinic on 03 9510 3555
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.